How can we help?
Submit an Independent Lab Access Request to request independent access to the Art + Design facilities.
As of Fall 2020, Independent Access for non-A+D students has been temporarily suspended due to limited lab capacity. If you are an A+D student, but you don’t currently have access to A+D laboratories through course enrollment, and want to request Independent Access, you may complete this form to gain access to A+D Labs.
Submit the A+D Access Problem/Question form to report issues with door access to A+D Facilities or to ask questions about your Art + Design Facilities access.
Facility-Specific Support Forms
- Digital Labs Support - for inkjet printing, laser printing, 3D printing, scanning, or other hardware/software issues in the Digital Commons, Computer Classrooms, or Digital Output Lab
- Service Desk Support - for laser cutting and vinyl printing and cutting
- Checkout Window Support - for questions about equipment, reservations, or late fines
- 3D Fabrication Lab Support - for 3D Fab Lab usage, CNC routing, and waterjet cutting
- Painting/Drawing Classroom Support - for drawing classrooms (209/219 ADB) and painting classroom (330 ADB)
- Darkroom Support - for the darkroom in the 335 ADB
- Ceramics Support - for the ceramics facilities in Flagg Hall or South Studios 4
- Noble Ink Lab Support - for printmaking labs in Noble Hall
- Textile Lab Support - for the Textile lab in 315 ADB
- Metal Lab Support - for the Metal labs in the Architecture East Annex
Use the facility-specific forms above to report issues in specific labs or studios. If you aren't sure which form to use, submit the Facilities Support/Maintenance form with any questions regarding equipment, technology, building issues, or maintenance requests in any Art + Design facility.
Submit the Classroom Reservaton form to request a reservation for a classroom space outside of your normally scheduled room.
Contact Technology Services with any questions regarding office technical support, network support, and other computing-related issues.
Fill out the Website Request Form to report any problems, request a faculty or staff account, or make requests regarding the A+D website.