Contact Support

How can we help?

Independent Lab Access Request

Submit an Independent Access Request to request Independent Access to the Art+Design Facilities.

Lab Access Problems/Questions

Submit the A+D Laboratories Access Problem/Question form to report issues or ask questions about your Art+Design Facilities access.

Lab/Studio/Classroom Support

Contact Lab/Studio/Classroom Support with any questions regarding equipment and technology in Art+Design's Labs, Darkrooms, Studios, Classrooms, and Shops.

Technology Services @ FAA Helpdesk

Contact the Tech Services @ FAA Helpdesk with any questions regarding office technical support, network support, and other computing-related issues.


Contact Facilities/Maintenance with any questions regarding buildings, maintenance, and facilities.

Website Request

Fill out the Website Request Form to report any problems or make requests regarding the A+D wesbite.