You Make the Difference
Your financial contributions allow us to keep pace with the latest technologies, maintain the high quality of our facilities, bring esteemed visitors to campus, and much more. This support is critical as we continue to increase the quality of an Art & Design education.
On behalf of the students and faculty at the School of Art & Design, we thank you for your interest in contributing to our mission.
Ways to Give
There are many ways you can give to the School of Art & Design.
Gifts of Cash
Gifts of cash may be made online with a credit card, by mail, through automatic deductions from your bank account, and more.
- Gifts Made Online can be allocated to specific A&D funds.
- Gifts of Stock and Securities provide significant tax advantages.
- Matching Gifts have the ability to double—or even triple—the impact of your gift.
- Planned Gifts allow you to support the School of Art & Design through a bequest, charitable trust, or other deferred giving vehicle.
- Gifts by Check should be made payable to UIF/School of Art & Design. Mail your gift, accompanied by a note stating that it is for the School of Art & Design, to this address:
University of Illinois Foundation
1305 W. Green Street
Urbana, IL 61801
Gifts of Property
Giving property such as real estate, art, or collectibles can provide excellent tax benefits.
An endowment is a self-renewing resource that the University holds in perpetuity and does not spend. Instead, endowed gifts are invested, and the earnings from these investments help fund scholarships, fellowships, and other needs of the School of Art & Design.
Creating an endowed fund gives you an opportunity to put your name or the name of another person or organization on the endowment in memory or tribute. The minimum investment required to create an endowment within the School of Art & Design is $25,000, and may be established with an outright or planned gift.